“Zappos: Delivering Happiness” (located in textbook appendix)
After reading, reviewing, analyzing and evaluating the case study, pretend you are the CEO for Zappos. Develop a video that will be shared with a prospective buyer of your company explaining how Zappos delivers happiness. You may use any recording device that publishes a WP4 file. Within your video script, be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Present Zappos’ strategy for delivering happiness to customers and employees.
2. Describe the business model and marketing strategies. How are they impactful and meaningful to the buyer and employees?
3. How do the business model and marketing strategies lead to profitability?
4. Evaluate and explain why Zappos would be a smart acquisition.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style (download an APA sample paper from the Purdue OWL here).
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
1. Primary sources such as, government websites (United States Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank, etc.), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost and Google Scholar.
3. Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style.