To launch the rich dialogue of what is expected throughout this course, read the following survey, Survey: Saudi consumer sentiment during the coronavirus crisis, and apply the concepts of strategy shared in this module to a business in the KSA then in an original post, present well-written answers to the following questions:McKinsey & Company. (2020, July 2). Survey: Saudi consumer sentiment during the coronavirus crisis. https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/marketing-and-sales/our-insights/survey-saudi-consumer-sentiment-during-the-coronavirus-crisis
- What is the strategy of the business?
- Why has the strategy been successful?
- From the survey select three changes in consumer sentiment that you think will be most impactful on the KSA company then consider if you think the business will continue to be successful?
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories (which require supporting citations) in your initial response along with at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references. Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.You are required to reply to at least two peer discussion question post answers to this weekly discussion question and/or your instructor’s response to your posting. These post replies need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of the post and evaluate/analyze that post’s answer. Normal course dialogue doesn’t fulfill these two peer replies but is expected throughout the course. Answering all course questions is also required.
- Chapter 1 in Contemporary Strategy Analysis
- Chapter 1 PowerPoint slides Chapter 1 PowerPoint slides – Alternative Formats in Contemporary Strategy Analysis
- Bradley, C., Hirt, M., Hudson, S., Northcote, N., and Smit, S. (2020, July 14). The great acceleration. https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/strategy-and-corporate-finance/our-insights/the-great-acceleration
- Barbosa, L. C. F. M., Mathias, M. A. S., Santos, G., & de Oliveira, O. J. (2020). How the Knowledge of the Major Researchers Is Forging the Business Strategy Paths: Trends and Forecasts from the State of the Art. Quality Innovation Prosperity / Kvalita Inovácia Prosperita, 24(3), 1–20. https://doi.org/10.12776/QIP.V24I3.1404