IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Determine which statements accurately describe the changing colonial world of the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. Check all that apply.
- Which of the following factors led to the growth of the Atlantic slave trade? Check all that apply.
- Which of the following best describes the theory shared by some historians as to why the practice of polygyny arose within some African communities?
- According to this clip, how was ownership of slaves indicated?
- Many slaves perished on the transatlantic journey and were simply tossed overboard. What does this suggest?
- What does this film indicate about the black (slave) experience in Brazil?
- Select the correct response from each dropdown menu to complete the sentence.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE: