Your paper should be 5 pages maximum and include:
- Research Design: Describe and define the anticipated research approach or strategy to be used and how this approach is appropriate for this research
- Participants: Describe the anticipated sample population (number, gender, age, socio-economics, etc.) including how you will obtain permission and consent
- Instrumentation: Describe any instruments you anticipate using to collect data
- Procedure: Provide the detail about how you anticipate conducting the research
- Data Processing and Analysis: Explain, in detail, how you anticipate processing and analyzing collected data
The paper must following the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), and contain scholarly references. In addition, the paper will be submitted through the SafeAssign originality-checking tool.
Note: Minimum of five (5) peer-reviewed references