Assignment 2.1: Top-Down Processing Versus Bottom-Up Processing
Compare and Contrast the terms: Top-Down Processing and Bottom-Up Processing.
- Provide an example of Top-Down Processing
- Provide an example of Bottom-Down Processing
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Learning with Top-Down and Bottom-Up Processing.
Assignment Expectations for Grading:
1. Demonstration of critical thinking, scholarship, and ability to connect and apply the material
2. Comprehensiveness and completeness of your responses
3. Adherence to the written instructions
4. Spelling and grammar