Write a reflective journal on the Healthy learning environment and Nutrition & food safety in Preschool in Grenada West Indies.
- Identify and discuss aspects of indoor/outdoor environment that promote young children’s physical and emotional well being.
- Understand how the early childhood practitioner working with planned programmes and activities to ensure that time and space for quiet activities, rest and sleep are provided for young children.
- Describe the teacher’s role in providing nutritional snacks and meal
- Recognize how to promote healthy eating and nutrition in the classroom
- Discuss the ways in which family style meal service benefits the young child
Assignment Description and Instructions:
This reflections should include your feelings and experiences at it relates to the topic and:
- Your role as an early childhood educator in facilitating the physical and emotional well being of children in your care
- describe at least 4 strategies that you can employ in making yourself more effective in carrying out your job
- 2 pages in length, 1.5 spacing, justified, Arial font size 12